Stressed crochet

Stressed crochet
Di Posting Oleh : unebeauty.blogspot.com (Darty)
Kategori : Stressed crochet

*Gathers all remaining strength to write this blog* I AM UNWELL! *sobs*
But but but I had to keep up with my weekly blogpost promise so here I am writing a quick one sharing a semi casual semi dressed up outfit which is perfect for movie dates and casual dinners!

I paired this beautiful crochet top with these distressed jeans to make my outfit edgy yet feminine.

 The pink camisole gives the monochrome look the perfect pop of colour!

Also loving this fringe bag and pointed block heels these days!

Outfit details:

Top: www.choies.com
Camisole: Lifestyle
Jeams: www.choies.com
Heels: Venus
Bag: www.newdress.com
Bangle: Street shopping

Connect with me:
Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry