Knotted? Sorted!

Knotted? Sorted!
Di Posting Oleh : unebeauty.blogspot.com (Darty)
Kategori : Knotted

I'm writing this post while dreaming of fall and winters, I can't simply wait for them and then I see outside my window and the sun! Urrghh! I can't wait to layer things up and show to you guys, only if mother nature allows, so till then enjoy another light on the eyes outfit!

I have based my whole look around this gorgeous tie around skirt, I love the unusual blue-grey colour, it has my heart!


tie around skirts and dresses are in so much vogue these days and I had to jump on because I love it! Also it takes care of your mini paunch *khi khi khi*


A purple beaded necklace added a dash of color to this rather plain outfit, and obviously I had to throw in some gold because obsessed!

 Did you notice how my neck pieces have knots too? #Details

I love how this outfit is both minimalist yet edgy, that is so me!



Outfit details:

Shirt: Gap
Skirt: Koovs.com
Heels: Stilletos
Purple necklace: Westside
Golden chain: koovs.com
Cuff: Kerastase
Bag: PinknPurple (instagran store)
Rings: Pinknpurple
Shades: Vintage