Bohemian Nights.

Bohemian Nights.
Di Posting Oleh : unebeauty.blogspot.com (Darty)
Kategori : Bohemian

I've always believed in the saying, "change is the only constant." and my dressing sense is the biggest proof of this *khi khi khi*
One year before I could never think of wearing a flowy printed jumpsuit with a loose shirt fast forward one year and boom!

I almost never ever wear anything that draws attention to my thighs because I feel my thunder thighs are enough to draw attention and they don't need any help, but this jumpsuit is an exception to my wardrobe.


I love the aztec print on the bottom, it is so bohemian and has such chilled out vibes to it.




I added a ring and an earcuff as I wanted minimal amount of jewelry to keep the look chilled out. There are heels in this outfit too due to the excessive length of the jumpsuit *phew*


If you haven't yet noticed, the bottom part of this jumpsuit is sheer which increases its appeal by a thousand times according to me! *Whiste Whistle*

I believe the only way one can remain interesting is by constantly changing and experimenting, and that's what I'll try to do in my next blogpost too! *Pinky Promise!*

Outfit details:

Jumpsuit: Yourboxindia.com
Shirt: Gap
Heels: Venus steps
Earcuff: Yourboxindia.com




Connect with me:
Youtube: sjlovesjewelry
Instagram: shreyajain26
Twitter: sjovesjewelry